Julia’s nine year blogging and her 20 year marketing experience have created the perfect social media consultant and marketing strategist. Julia consults with many clients about social media; providing competitive analysis, strategy and goals consulting and tactical and implementation assistance including blog set up and management and Twitter and Facebook stream updates. Julia concepts innovative strategies and programs with clients to infuse old marketing philosophy with new world technology.
It is, after all, a part of marketing and in today’s world, it’s nearly required. Some of Julia’s social media involvement includes…
- Co-founded a social networking site for families of kids with special needs. Support for Special Needs
- Worked with Build-A-Bear Workshop as a blogger and social media liaison to the special needs community through an innovative traveling bear and telling her family’s story – both her ideas – at Behind the Seams
- Written for Hopeful Parents, and was editor and regular writer for Aiming Low.
- Handles social media strategy for a number of business-to-business clients at her firm, Roberts Resource, founded in 1999.
- Twitter handles and management of Twitter accounts: JuliaRoberts1, supportSN, ARPKDCHF, and several business-t0-business client accounts.
- Honored with the first annual We Still Blog Award from Type-A Parent at their annual conference in 2013.
- Speaker at BlogHer ’11 and BlogHer ’12, BlogHer ’13 and received recognition as a Voices of the Year Honoree in 2011.
- Regularly attends social media conferences and can pitch brand awareness.
- Had a personal, popular blog, Kidneys and Eyes for nearly 10 years.
- Personal family story has been featured on local and national news outlets.